Corinium’s Chief Analytics Officer conference will explore why now is the time analytics leader need to prove the return on investment in analytics tech for their organizations. This conference is led by Chief Analytics Officers but open to all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence specialists, allowing you to meet and network with peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds. Explore strategies and approaches for deriving real actionable insights utilizing analytics through tangible real-world case studies and topic highlights including:
- The Chief Analytics Officer as the driver of insights within your organization: Where are you in the analytics curve – where are the opportunities to grow and how do you prove real ROI?
- Moving organizations towards analytical capability: How can you best prepare your business, departments and teams for analytical involvement and enable seamless integration and acceptance for your analytics function internally?
- Creating an architecture for analytics: Discussing what is needed in this new world of analytics, with ever growing data sets, fringe data, upgraded tools and processes and security threats. How do you build the right architecture to handle this whilst remaining agile and adaptive?
- Data philanthropy – the future of corporate social responsibility: How private sector companies can help make real progress on big world problems the refugee crisis to world hunger by donating untapped data and decision scientists. What are the business gains through bringing together new data sources?
- Liberating your data! Putting data and analytics into the hands of the internal consumer: How can we empower and educate the non-quantitatively informed, to use analytical tools and make better informed judgments so data is in the right form, in the right place at the right time.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Eric Daly, VP, Data Science and Analytics, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Vishwa Kolla, VP, Head of Advanced Analytics, John Hancock Insurance
- John Hershberger, VP, Enterprise Analytics Office, USAA
- Harsh Tiwari, Senior Vice President, Chief Data Officer, CUNA Mutual Group
- Dany De Grave, Senior Director InnX: Innovation Programs and External Networks, Sanofi Pasteur
- Ash Dhupar, Chief Analytics Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Melanie Shipek, Director of Decision Support, Sanford Health
- Ron Mardenly, VP of Global Insights and Strategy, Staples
- Amy Gershkoff , Chief Data Officer, Zynga
- Zachery Anderson VP, Marketing Science & Analytics, Electronic Arts
- Daniel Caraviello, Associate R&D Director, Analytics, Dow Agrosciences
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19