The inaugural Chief Customer Officer (CCO) Forum will provide an interactive platform for sharing strategies and ideas for developing, maturing and investing in the CCO road-map within your organization. CCOs and senior customer experience professionals will discuss challenges and opportunities regarding the implementation of an enterprise-wide customer-centric approach. Attendees will:
- Validate and empower their strategic road-map with case studies and experiences from MasterCard, Hilton, CentrePoint Energy, MetLife, McKesson and Greystone and Co.
- Network with more than 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference
- Personalize their event experience by choosing from a range of concurrent discussion groups and additional half-day masterclasses which will provide you with an intimate learning experience, delivered by experts in the field
- Measure the value of mature customer experience initiatives and demonstrating ROI on customer experience investment securing a permanent seat at the executive table
- Discuss the next frontier for customer service excellence
- Review the latest trends in the technological landscape and assessing the impact of IoT, digital and mobile in disrupting customer interaction with their brand
Speakers include Jeanne Bliss, founder and CEO, Customer Bliss; Darryl Michael Speach, Chief Customer Officer, Greystone & Co.; Gregory Knight, SVP, Chief Customer Officer, CenterPoint Energy; Karen Pascoe, SVP, Group Head, User Experience, MasterCard; Christopher Tam, director of Customer Experience Marketing, Hilton; and Stephanie Cochinos, AVP, Global Marketing Strategy, MetLife.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19