CMSWire is bringing together the world's foremost leaders and practitioners who are defining the next generation of digital customer experience (DX). Join this elite community for a three-day customer experience conference filled with education, inspiration, technology demos and networking.
The Digital Experience (DX) Summit 2016 will gather digital experience specialists from CMOs to CDOs to MarTech integration gurus. You'll rub shoulders with the thought leaders, decision makers, practitioners and analysts who are designing and delivering the most innovative global digital and customer experiences.
The agenda covers four main tracks:
- Leadership, Vision and Culture
- DX Platforms Acquisition and Maturity
- MarTech Strategies and Architectures
- Data, Insights and Action
Our line-up of speakers ranges from industry professionals and practitioners to seasoned analysts and thought-leaders. Join us to hear from people like:
- Vab Dwivedi, Director of Digital CX Optimization at Dell
- Shawn Goodin, Marketing CTO at JP Morgan Chase
- Sheryl Kingstone, Director of Research at 451 Research
- Diane Magers, Office of the Customer at AT&T
- Mark Grannan, Analyst of AD&D at Forrester Research
Review the Pricing page to decide which registration option is right for you. You can choose to attend the main two days of the conference or add in a full day of workshops the day before. We also offer competitive group rates for you to bring guests or your entire team. Make this premier digital experience event the best investment for your customer-centric planning and strategy in 2017.
Register for DX Summit 2016 today and learn the most valuable insights you need for digital customer experience success.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19