Constellation’s Connected Enterprise is an innovation summit for the enterprise. Hosted by Silicon Valley-based analyst firm, Constellation Research and its Constellation Executive Network, this three day conference features keynotes, market leader and fast follower panel discussions, and 1:1 interviews with tech visionaries, and disruptive new product demos in an intimate executive setting.
Get disruptive technology best practices from the enterprise’s brightest technology practitioners. Learn about trends, forecasts, and research from Constellation analysts. Find out from executives at the biggest tech companies where they are taking their products in the next year. Learn how to instill a culture of innovation and transform your organization for the digital era.
- Mike Bonifer, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer at bigSTORY
- Vinton Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist and One of the Fathers of the Internet, Google
- Mei Lin Fung, Organizer and Co-Founder of the People Centered Internet
- Dan Heath, Senior Fellow at Duke University's CASE Center and Founder of the Change Academy, and author of Switch, Made To Stick and Decisive
- Whitney Johnson, CEO and Founder of WL Advisors
- David “Doc” Searls, President, Searls
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19