Learn how communications professionals can provide real business impact. At the Corporate Communications Conference, representatives from 33 brands will take the stage, including BP, MetLife, BBC News, The Co-op, BMW, The Body Shop, Avon and NHS England. How can you deliver real results and demonstrable impact with innovative, attention-grabbing corporate comms strategies?
- Maximizing Social Media Engagement, Impact & Value: Seizing opportunities for harnessing social media to deliver powerful corporate communications with real impact
- Mitigating Crises: Be Proactive, Not Reactive! Establishing versatile, robust plans to manage and mitigate reputational risk in times of negativity and crisis
- Cutting-Edge Digital Innovations & New Technologies: Keep corporate communications fresh and up to date with the latest technologies, digital developments and future innovations
- Evaluate Impact, Demonstrate Results: Pinpointing the best measures for proving the value and ROI of your corporate communications strategy
- Optimize Internal Collaboration & Team Structures: Achieve a joined-up communications approach with the perfect team make-up and effective collaboration
- Reactions To Brexit & Uncertainty: How can communicators deal with the realities of challenging, unpredictable times?
- Maximize Your Reach & Stand Out: Taking advantage of insights into corporate communications channels and audience trends to ensure targeted, impactful messages
- Seamlessly Integrated Multi-Channel Campaigns: Integrating new and traditional channels for dynamic, engaging messages and campaigns
- Capture Journalists’ Attention & Engage The Media: How can you ensure your messages stand out, engage journalists and secure coverage?
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19