Why should you attend?
- Meetings with Buy-Side Executives: The 10-Minute Meetings — affectionately referred to as “speed dating” by our regular attendees — pair buy-and sell-side attendees so that they can meet, discuss their needs and potentially decide if they want to do business together.
- Small Scale Events for High Impact Networking: Summits are kept to between 100 and 300 participants to ensure communication is one-on-one,not one hundred-on-one, so you make the connections you need.
- Unparalleled Attendee Buying Power: Digiday buy-side attendees make the purchasing decisions around marketing tools and software that make their jobs easier. This power is worth millions and in some cases, billions.
- Respect for Your Time: Summits almost always begin on a Wednesday and end on a Friday, giving you the beginning of the week to prepare and the weekend to rest.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19