Two leading organizations in the digital workplace industry — Simpler Media Group, Inc., publisher of CMSWire and creator of DX Summit, with strategic partner and boutique consultancy Digital Workplace Group (DWG) — present Digital Workplace Experience 2017 (#DWEXP17).
Taking place June 19 to 21 at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel (venue details) in downtown Chicago, this three-day conference will gather global enterprise collaboration leaders and share some of the world's best digital workplace tools and practices via live demos, co-working sessions, innovation panels and cross-organization performance data sharing. At #DWEXP17, gain knowledge through:
- Live tours and real-time demos of featured digital workplaces, including Adobe and KPMG
- Tracks and themes focused on key topics, such as employee experience, intelligent workplace, culture & change and leadership & governance
- Practical examples from DWG’s new Technology Innovation Spotlight Series on the most influential digital workplace technologies
- Success measures and tactics for industries like retail, insurance, manufacturing, technology, government and public agencies, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy and space exploration
Interested in this new type of interactive conference? Register today for $300 off list prices with our Early Bird Registration.
Visit www.dwexperience.com for more information on Digital Workplace Experience 2017.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19