Based on the huge success of our eTail conferences, we’ve created eTail Connect, an interactive, invite-only meeting exclusive to C level representatives, and Directors in eCommerce and Marketing. Unlike our large-scale eTail conferences, we only extend an invitation to 70 guests, whom we hand-select from some of the most cutting-edge retailers to participate in the event where they can:
- Debate the latest eCommerce innovations
- Share strategies and tools to monetize their multichannel experience, to optimize their design for different devices, to create an organization where digital makes the executive decisions, delivery transformation, a winning customer experience and many more
- Have prequalified one-to-one meetings with solution providers and peers they want to learn from
- Participate in interactive workshops, roundtables and think tanks
- Attend networking meals, social events and receptions
eTail Connect is the one-stop shop for senior retail executives; this interactive, forward-thinking forum dedicated to topics surrounding the omni-channel experience, mobile technology, data analytics and customer experience provides you with the opportunity to benchmark, share ideas, find solutions for your business and build lasting relationships. All in an exclusive and luxurious venue. This is unlike any event you've ever encountered.
We will bring together only the most relevant and innovative solution providers for you to meet and evaluate. We will also set up one-on-one consultative meetings for you; this unique part of eTail Connect saves you time by creating your own, customized technology store. Our mission is to make your life easier.
We've made this an invitation-only gathering for the top 500 retailers in the UK. Strictly limited to 70 of Europe’s most successful and innovative organizations. Why? We want you to network with fellow executives whose problems are similar to yours and who's insights will drive success to your business. And you'll have fun doing it!
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19