Mobility, big data, cloud and social technologies have changed every aspect of the way customers are interacting, relating to their brands and expecting their digital and physical lives to interact seamlessly as one. The focus on customer experience has already started disrupting traditional business models, and, with the advent of the next Internet of Things generation, this disruption will continue to impact retailers, manufacturers, banking, healthcare and government services.
- Why it is essential to understand what it means to be a digital native and how people become them across all age ranges and how they emerge across all backgrounds.
- What skills and experiences must a CDO have to support the CEO in their journey to becoming digital native business leaders?
- What business benefits the appointment of a Chief Digital Officer (CDO), focused on identifying the business opportunities derived from digital transformation, provides to an organization.
- How to address established business silos by determining which digital transformation activities are organization-wide and which are specific to a particular business function.
- One view of the customer/client across the vertical is central to a successful digital transformation. How is this supported by data integration and analytics?
- Why a customer/client focus rather than product/service focus is core to the evolution of business processes and customer experience in regards to digital transformation.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19