The Internet of People Event will focus on the interaction between things and humans: The Human Internet versus the Machine Internet; People as peripherals; Big Data; New open standards for personal data; Social impact of connected devices; Internet of Brain Security; Privacy and Ethical issues; Cloud intelligence; Cognitive computing; Wearable Technology and Application Technology developments. Humans are shaping the future of this new human Internet. We will debate the way our increasingly digitized society develops to ensure it provides the maximum benefits for people, businesses and society.
- Valerie Frissen, CEO, SIDN Fund, Professor of ICT & Social Change, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leo de Penning, Managing Director, Illuminoo
- Maarten Louman, Co-Founder, Qiy Foundation
- Caroline Hummels, Professor Design and Theory for Transformative Qualities, department of Industrial Design, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Remco Magielse, System Engineer Pre-Development, Philips Lighting B.V.
- Julian Ranger, Chairman & founder, digi.me
- Teun van Roessel, Founder / Designer, The Solly System
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19