The current state of cybersecurity means there are many opportunities for the industry as a whole to collaborate on new innovations. Discovering the next great opportunity will require everyone to embrace new and unique perspectives from a broadly diverse base of people and sources.
RSA Conference 2017 provides the opportunity for all attendees at all levels to grow their knowledge, exchange ideas with peers and further their careers. With opportunity comes great responsibility for the future. Our actions today will have a lasting impact on the strength of the industry — and the safety of the world — tomorrow.
At RSA Conference 2017, you will learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology and interact with top security leaders and pioneers. Hands-on sessions, keynotes and informal gatherings allow you to tap into a smart, forward-thinking global community that will inspire and empower you. Hear speakers including:
- Michael Fey, President and Chief Operating Officer at Symantec
- Dr. Hugh Thompson, Chief Technology Officer at Symantec
- David Jones, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Security and Information Governance business unit within Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software
- Mark D. McLaughlin, who joined as President and Chief Executive Officer of Palo Alto Networks in August of 2011 and became Chairman of the Board in 2012
- Matt Moynahan, Chief Executive Officer for Forcepoint
In order to keep up with the dynamic infosec industry, RSA Conference is always looking for ways to deliver what you need to stay at the forefront of the latest trends and technologies. Check out some of the new events and activities we’re planning to make this year’s Conference even more convenient, informative and fun.
Full Agenda on Monday
From informative seminars and in-depth trainings and tutorials to the Innovation Sandbox, the CyberSmart Parents Workshop and a special seminar focused on industry diversity—you’ll want to arrive early to take advantage of all that Monday has to offer!
RSA Conference 2017 is growing beyond the Moscone Center to include the nearby Marriott Marquis. That means more room for networking. More room for our most popular sessions and events. And more opportunities to get exactly the content you’re looking for.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19