Connections is a three-day digital marketing event — focused on the power of Salesforce for marketers. Hosted by Marketing Cloud, the event showcases the Customer Success Platform. Attendees experience inspiring keynote speakers, 150+ breakout and hands-on training sessions, and networking opportunities with professionals of all positions — in a variety of industries. Connections is more than a marketing event. It's an experience.
Salesforce is passionate about helping marketers connect with their customers in a whole new way.
- Marketing Cloud helps digital marketers to build 1-to-1 journeys across email, mobile, social, advertising, websites, and IoT.
- Sales Cloud + Pardot helps B2B marketers build and track campaigns, leads, and pipeline.
- Service Cloud integration helps marketers differentiate on customer experience.
- Community Cloud helps marketers engage customers, partners, and employees.
- Analytics Cloud helps marketers analyze marketing campaigns, leads, and pipeline.
- App Cloud helps marketers build customer facing Web and mobile apps. It's also used for employee facing marketing apps such as budget management, campaign management, and event management.
- IoT Cloud will help marketers build connected product experiences.
- Mar 29
- Mar 30 [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
North America, Online Webinar
- Mar 30
- Apr 12
- Apr 26
- May 10
- Jun 19