With new opportunities emerging across the virtual reality industry, business leaders must have strategic insights and the right relationships to ensure the long-term success of their initaitives. Curated by Greenlight Insights, the leader in market intelligence for virtual reality, VRS is multidisciplinary program enabling attendees to extend beyond experiments, navigate global opportunities and position their organizations for strategic advantage. Speakers include Clifton Dawson, founder and CEO of Greenlight Insights, the leader in virtual & augmented reality market intelligence; Tom Impallomeni, CEO of Virtually Live, which recreates the magic of live sports for fans around the world using virtual reality; Eric Shamlin, Managing Director and Executive Producer of Secret Location, the content studio for emerging platforms based in Toronto and Los Angeles; Sunny Web, who leads the Accenture Tech Labs Digital Operations team; and Cosmo Scharf, Co-founder and CXO at Visionary VR, a technology and content development studio and founder of VRLA, the leading virtual reality expo event in Los Angeles, home to one of the largest communities of VR developers, enthusiasts and pioneers.
- Get actionable insights, fast-track initiatives, and enhance your network.
- Download the full brochure here.
- Join senior-level attendees from across media, major brands, telecom, economic development, and financial services.
- Gain insights from top executives from 50+ global firms.
- Participate in the pre-conference offering strategic frameworks & research-driven solutions.
- Get exclusive, never-before-seen research.
- Network with other leading executives in a business setting
- Dec 13 [Extensis Webinar] Artificial Intelligence in Digital Asset Management
North America, Online Webinar
- Jan 18
- Feb 21
- Nov 13