- When: Apr 9, 2013 08:30 - Apr 10, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
If you are looking to grow in the digital marketing industry, plan to participate in ad:tech San Francisco 2013. Whether you have a product you’d like to get in front of 10,000 digital marketers or you’re one of the 10,000 digital marketers who wants to see new products, learn and network, ad:tech is the place to be this spring.
ad:tech is the leading digital media event for marketing and technology professionals from all over the world – a marketplace for buying and selling, a community for networking, a forum for exchanging ideas and an opportunity for contributing to industry trends and initiatives.
The cool thing about ad:tech’s educational program is the variety of formats offered to cater to everyone. From in-the-classroom panels/lectures to hands-on workshops on the expo floor, pick the format that will help you learn the most. Keynotes are a special treat – hear from well-known people and brands who can share their secrets on what makes them the best at what they do.
At ad:tech San Francisco, you can experience two action-packed days with keynotes, education led by digital marketing’s best and brightest, hundreds of leading-edge suppliers – from established players to the newest startups – nonstop networking and much, much more.
Prepare for a variety of educational formats:
- Well-known keynotes keep the enthusiasm and motivation running throughout the event.
- Panels and speakers lead classroom-style sessions covering what you need to know to stay competitive.
- Marketing Masters provide strategic insights, actionable trends, rich case studies and real solutions in an interactive environment.
- The Startup Spotlight series profiles startups with promising services and technologies for brands and marketers in the digital space who are vying for the coveted ad:tech Innovation Award.
Companies with new technologies showcase new products, services, research and strategies for more effective marketing through Tutorials, Sponsored Workshops and more.
Expect to meet old friends and make new ones all day, everyday at ad:tech. The Networking Pub Crawl gets you out on the expo floor to find new partners and solutions; and don’t forget all the parties going on around town – just a couple of ways to forge relationships while in San Francisco.