- When: Apr 16, 2013 08:30 - Apr 17, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
As the worldıs first and only professional forum devoted to affiliate management we are holding our third conference on April 16-17, 2013. Whether your company already has an affiliate program, or you are just considering the affiliate channel, AM Days offers you the most valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
At AM Days West 2013 we will cover topics such as:
- Affiliate recruitment techniques
- Communication with affiliates
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Role of affiliate networks
- Landing page & conversion optimization
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Legislative issues & challenges
- Mobile and affiliate marketing
- Tracking & multi-channel attribution
Affiliate Management Days is the must attend event for affiliate managers who are responsible for their companys affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations. Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AM Days offers you the most valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
Affiliate Management Days is a professional forum for affiliate managers and marketing executives responsible for their companys affiliate marketing strategy, program management and related operations.