- When: Apr 10, 2013 08:30 - Apr 11, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT+10) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
- Where: Sydney / APAC
- Registration: Click Here for Details
AlwaysOn is bringing the brightest and most innovative technology minds together in Sydney, Australia, at its first annual AlwaysOn Australia. This two-day gathering is where top executives, entrepreneurs, and venture capital investors from Australia, the United States, and other key economic regions meet to exchange ideas and do business.
At AlwaysOn Australia 2013, AlwaysOn editors will honor the Australia 100 Top Private Companies pioneering on-demand computing, digital media and entertainment, and the greentech industries. The AlwaysOn program will feature many of the Aussie 100 CEOs and founders as well as a “trade mission” of top private company CEOs from the United States.
Join the AlwaysOn Trade Mission to Australia:
- Take part in unprecedented cross-border collaboration around innovation and technology
- Discover opportunities in Australian innovation in the Asian Century
- Participate in pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with government and corporations
- Meet companies that used Australia as a launchpad to going global
- And explore Sydney sights, beaches and culinary delights!