- When: Feb 7, 2013 08:30 - Feb 8, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Apps World will be returning to North America in 2013 for two days of engagement and high level insight and discussion around one of the largest growing industries - mobile apps. Apps World North America will be taking place in the technical capital of the world San Francisco on 5th and 6th of February 2013 at the Concourse Exhibition Centre. We're expecting over 3000 developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals for 4 different targeted workshop tracks, speed meeting, 1-1 meetings, parties, tackling a spectrum of issues across the app ecosystem. The event will include 2 free to attend developer workshop tracks and a free exhibition with over 80 exhibitors.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• Developer techniques on multi platforms
• Device and operator app strategies
• The evolution of the TV app store
• The impact cloud computing is having on apps
• Interoperability - how to break the barriers
• Monetising strategies for your app
• Developing apps for your marketing strategy
• How to launch and market your killer app
Apps World North America will deliver a unique mix of top-level content, innovative networking, comprehensive industry exhibition and cutting-edge examination of the new technologies, markets and channels driving innovation across the apps ecosystem; TV apps, gaming apps, web and cloud apps, HTML5 and automotive industry infotainment.