- Starts: 2013-03-19 08:30
- Ends: 2013-03-22 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Las Vegas / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
BI 2013 represents a unique opportunity for you to learn from peers, partners, and SAP® experts the strategies and technologies that will allow you to tame big data and put information in the hands of all employees so you can gain every ounce of value from your data. Attend sessions, meet with experts one-on-one, and network with your peers to learn how you can get the most from your current investments and leverage new innovations like in-memory, mobile, and predictive analytics to detect and distribute information and take advantage of this flashpoint and maximize the value of your information.
Tap into the most practical, cutting edge content available for SAP customers. You’ll hear directly from top experts at SAP about its latest innovations and future roadmap, independent consultants who have managed and executed thousands of projects, and other SAP customers who roll up their sleeves and work with SAP BI solutions every day.
Rub elbows with attendees who are working on the same projects as you. Moderated by a speaker, these sessions are a unique opportunity to discuss your toughest projects and initiatives with a like-minded audience. It’s a great opportunity to meet new colleagues, reconnect with old ones, and walk away re-charged, reinvigorated, and armed with the latest real-world solutions to your toughest challenges.
- BI as a driver of better business performance and user productivity
- Dashboards and data visualization
- Self-service reports and analyses
- Mobile BI
- Report design and delivery
- Data warehousing
- SAP HANA
- Business analytics
- Data management
- BI system administration
- BI implementations, upgrades, and enhancement projects
- Planning, forecasting, and performance management
- Financial reports, analyses, and business intelligence
- Risk reporting and analytics