- Starts: 2013-02-27 08:30
- Ends: 2013-02-28 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Where: Vienna / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Information is exploding all around us: 1,500 blogs, 168 million emails every minute just to mention a few of the many sources that contribute to data growth. Nowadays we are living at the dawn of the Big Data age. More than 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This significant growth – each day 2.5 quintillion bytes – is causing new challenges of capture, curation, storage, search, sharing, analysis and visualization.
EBCG is proud to host its Big Data Summit Europe that will take place in Vienna, between 27th and 28th February 2013. The event will host more than 18 experienced speakers and more that 100 industry experts. The event is Case-Study Led and will focus on the practical aspects of strategic delivery of Big Data Analytic Solutions.
As a part of the program you will learn & discuss:
- What Can Big Data Do for the company?
- How to Get Value from All the Big Data?
- What are the latest storage and architecture challenges of big data?
- How are your peers Dealing with Big Data?
- Making the data cloud – Is this the only solution?
- How to combine big data with real-time analytics?
- Enterprise Hadoop Solutions – What is next?
Two full days of networking opportunities with key international decision makers providing you with unparalleled face-to-face time with potential new customers. Big Data Summit is the purely senior level conference taking place on such high level. It's a must attend event of all industry experts in Europe. Join us and enhance your company performance level!