- When: Feb 5, 2013 08:30 - Feb 6, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Where: Amsterdam / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Join us in Amsterdam for BlackBerry® Jam Europe, a showcase for mobile application developers that focuses on the bold, new direction BlackBerry is heading with the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform.
BlackBerry® Jam Europe 2013, formerly the BlackBerry Developer Conference, is a showcase for the bold, new direction BlackBerry is heading with the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform. The event attracts developers and industry leaders who understand the power of BlackBerry and want to take advantage of building mobile applications for the platform. Whether you're a Native, Web, or Android™ developer, don't miss this opportunity to explore the powerful, game-changing BlackBerry 10 platform.
- Enjoy a broad technical mix of content, from development basics to deep dive sessions to development time with experts
- Choose from a wide range of sessions that dig deeper than ever before into the BlackBerry 10 platform and the opportunities for app differentiation, amazing UI and revenue
- Hear from Research In Motion® (RIM®) experts, developer leaders who offer the most comprehensive look at building outstanding BlackBerry 10 apps
- Discover how BlackBerry 10 is a truly open platform with support for Native C/C++, HTML5 and Android
- Learn how to engage users with a beautiful UI and amazing user experience from general design sessions to technical sessions on Cascades or web frameworks
- Get a high level overview of BlackBerry 10 for each platform in engaging keynotes
- Try the Native SDK and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ SDK and see how it can work for you - whether you're new to BlackBerry apps, want to go further with BBM™ connections or need to power up the performance of your apps
BlackBerry® Jam Europe will host a wide range of sessions, including Breakout sessions and Hands-on Lab Sessions. Led by expert speakers from Research In Motion® (RIM®), these sessions will help you learn to design, build and sell apps for the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform.
The various breakout and hands-on lab sessions will explore the BlackBerry 10 development platform. All sessions are delivered in English and will focus specifically on the content categories below:
- Native Development for BlackBerry 10 and the Cascades UI framework
- Web and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ development for BlackBerry 10 and web frameworks
- Alternative development platforms, including Android™ Player
- BlackBerry 10 user interface and user experience design tenants
- BlackBerry® Platform Services and the BBM™ Social Platform
- Developing games for the BlackBerry 10 platform, including porting existing game apps and leveraging various game engines
- Tips and tools for debugging and optimizing your apps
- Marketing and distributing your applications