- When: Feb 20, 2013 08:30 - Feb 20, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Diego / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
As organizations grow and the need to invest in data science in order to drive success becomes clear, support from senior leadership and a true understanding of the need for a data-driven culture is a necessity. This event will focus on how organizations can get started in Big Data, and how to create the right data science team.
Illustrated intermittently with case studies and deep-dive discussions, the Data Science Leadership Summit offers solutions and insight from the leaders in the space. With networking breaks and roundtable discussions also included, this event offers unique insight into how you can get transform your organizationís focus around data science.
Be Part of It:
- Industry expert keynote presentations
- Interactive workshops with industry leaders
- Hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- Case studies presented from Fortune 500 companies
Rest assured, all of the burning issues surrounding analytics will be dealt with in no holds barred discussions at this groundbreaking conference.
We look for real solutions to the real problems you face every day.
We know that the theories underpinning current developments in analysis, planning & strategy don't necessarily pan out in the real world, particularly when examined in a global context. Which is why we invite you to discuss your thoughts and feelings openly, and connect with like-minded people. The conference is a prime opportunity for you to air your personal and business challenges.