- Starts: 2013-09-16 08:30
- Ends: 2013-09-18 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Georgia / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Best Practices is the premier annual conference for managers of information development, training, and support. From your colleagues, learn about the best ideas and innovations in the industry. Discover how managers in organizations like yours are pursuing scenario-focused information architecture and delivery of content to mobile devices, transforming publications organizations from product- to customer-focused, communicating effectively with project stakeholders about our new methods, and considering the challenge of measuring actions and results.
In 2013, Best Practices adds to the ever-popular interactive discussions, including
- An open discussion to foster research-based collaboration between industry and academia
- An open exchange between product developers and information-development managers to influence the product-development roadmap for DITA and other solutions
- An interactive session on resetting habits of behavior that stymie progress and innovation
- Developing an initiative to create descriptions for new roles in our organizations
These interactive discussions are a perfect accompaniment for the luncheon topics that all participants are invited to suggest for Monday and Tuesday.