- When: Apr 2, 2013 08:30 - Apr 5, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Santa Clara / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Today's businesses are seeking actionable strategies to reduce time to market for applications, solutions and products. Cloud Connect provides a neutral platform for application developers and managers, senior IT professionals, infrastructure and service providers to network and gain deep cloud insights. Hosted and led by the industry's top experts, Cloud Connect delivers the latest business, technology and cloud regulatory insights. Come see the latest offerings from 100+ exhibitors in the Expo.
Conference tracks include:
- Application Design & Architecture
- Big Data
- Cloud Economics & Strategy
- Futures and Distruptions
- Mobile Cloud
- Organizational Readiness & Business Cases
- Performance & Availability
- Private & Hybrid Clouds
- Risk Management & Security
- Software-Defined Data Center
- WAN & Cloud Networking
Cloud spending is predicted to grow by 19% in 2012 becoming a $109 billion industry, according to Gartner. As both enterprises and small to medium size business turn to cloud computing technologies to reduce costs and gain efficiencies, they need information on how best to utilize these new tools and migrate to the cloud.
Cloud Connect is the one place where IT professionals and executives can get the relevant, vendor neutral information and education on the latest cloud innovations and opportunities.