- When: Jun 26, 2013 08:30 - Jun 27, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The premier meeting place for technology leaders from across Europe, the Cloud World Forum pitches the globe’s top cloud computing providers alongside end-users and innovators from across industry sectors. Highlights include:
- 5,000 attendees
- 8 Theatres
- 200+ Speakers
- 150+ Exhibitors
- New Partner Zone Demo Areas
- 4th Annual Cloud World Series Awards
What Will You Learn?
- Best practice strategies to integrate cloud into your business
- Cloud transformation: The keys to success
- The latest cloud solutions available to businesses of all sizes
- Dealing with the rise of Big Data through new analytics solutions
- Understanding risk and realising business value in the cloud
- New connected device systems
- Cloud and the future of IT
5,000 Senior Level Decision Makers - Building on our 2012 show you'll get to network and share business concerns with everyone you need to know in the cloud industry.
Learn from 220+ visionary speakers – gain a unique insight from industry heavyweights and hear case study examples from major cloud adoptees. 2012's seminar agenda included renowned representatives from Amazon, Apple, Salesforce, Microsoft and many others.
Cutting Edge and Interactive Programme – Benefit from 9 streams of content over 2 information-packed days - bringing together visionary keynotes, new focus summits and indepth industry analysis.
Bigger and Better FREE exhibition – Network and do business across an exhibition packed with value-added show floor features, benefiting from workshops, masterclasses and dedicated networking zones.
Online networking - access our online networking tool before and after the event, allowing you to maximise your networking experience throughout the build-up and during the show.