- Starts: 2013-10-24 13:00
- Ends: 2013-10-24 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join us on Thursday, October 24th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT for a special Social Business Tweet Jam sponsored by OpenText.
This time around we'll be looking at the challenges surrounding social business ROI measurement and how, if at all, it's changed in the past year.
Please come prepared to discuss these questions:
- Has our understanding of how to measure social business changed in the last year?
- What is the ultimate ROI we're looking for?
- What is return on innovation? Return on insight?
- Why do you, personally, want to support a social business?
- Is that the same or different from your organization's goal?
To help answer these questions, CMSWire has assembled a panel of industry experts to share insights and field experiences.
- Allen Bonde, Partner and Principal Analyst, DCG, @abonde
- Dave Bellous, Co-owner, Yellow Pencil, @davebellous
- Deb Lavoy, Director of Strategic Marketing, OpenText, @deb_lavoy
- Kimberly Edwards, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, OpenText, @KimberlyEdwards
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 I wouldn't work for an organization whose goals I don't share #SocBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
See you there!