- Starts: 2014-08-20 13:00
- Ends: 2014-08-21 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Our August Social Business Tweet Jam is almost upon us. Take a look at the questions that will guide the conversation and see the experts who will be on hand here. We invite you to join in too.
The following questions will guide the conversation:
- What benefits does working like a network offer that traditional work models do not?
- Name three major obstacles to working like a network.
- Where does resistance to "working like a network" come from?
- Do niche social solutions help or detract from enterprise collaboration?
- What is the lowest hanging fruit to getting started with enterprise collaboration?
- What real life examples lead the way here?
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization where you work
- Be sure to include the #socbizchat hashtag in all responses. Use A1 for answers to question one, A2 for question two, etc. For example, "@bigbird A1 Networks speed the sharing of information, prime the business for future innovation #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful