- Starts: 2013-02-27 13:00
- Ends: 2013-02-27 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join us on Wednesday, February 27 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing Web Experience Management and how marketing automation supports the cross-channel experience.
- Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) are by nature broad. What are your top 3 Marketing Automation functions?
- Marketing Automation creates a data silo, how is this causing pain for you today?
- MAP and WEM overlap in areas like landing pages, forms, activity tracking and profiles. Are we destined to be stuck with this or is there a better way?
- WEM requires intelligence, which requires data. How can we use MAP data for better WEM?
- What are the challenges to integrating Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) and WEM platforms?
- What's the most interesting opportunity around better integration of MAP and WEM?
This month's expert panel will include:
- Aaron Dun — Vice President of Marketing & Strategy, Percussion Software — @ajdun
- Bryan House — Vice President of Product Marketing, Acquia — @bryanhouse
- Cathy McKnight — Principal Analyst, Digital Clarity Group — @cathymcknight
- Dan Darnell — Vice President of Marketing and Product, Baynote — @dkdarnell
- David Hillis — Vice President of Business Development, Ingeniux — @davidhillis
- Deb Lavoy — Director of Strategic Marketing, OpenText — @deb_lavoy
- Doug Heise — Product marketing Director, CoreMedia — @coremedia_news
- Frank del Pinto — Director of Product Marketing and WEM, OpenText — @fdelpinto
- Gavin Heaton — Vice President and Principal Analyst of Digital Marketing Transformation, Constellation Research — @servantofchaos
- Irina Guseva — Senior Analyst, Real Story Group — @irina_guseva
- Jason Miller — Social Media Strategist, Marketo — @JasonMillerCA
- Julie Hunt — Solution Strategist, Julie Hunt Consulting — @juliebhunt
- Jonathon Agger — Director of Product Marketing, OpenText — @jagger8
- Martijn van Berkum — CTO & Founder, GX Software — @njitram
- Roland Benedetti — Vice President of Product Services, eZ Systems — @rolandbenedetti
- Scott Brinker — President and CTO, Ion Interactive — @chiefmartec
- Sunil Menon — CTO Promote, HP Autonomy — @sunilmenon
- Thom Robbins — Chief Evangelist, Kentico CMS — @trobbins
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer — CMO, Hippo — @tbrenninkmeijer
- Trip Kucera — Senior Research Analyst of Marketing Effectiveness, Aberdeen — @tripkucera
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 The demand for integration will only grow #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!