Join CMSWire on Wednesday, August 28th at 9am PDT / 12 noon EDT / 1600 GMT as we take a look at SharePoint -- where it began, how far it's come and where it's going.
Our questions are still being finalized so check back soon for an update!
Our expert panel is comprised of:
- Peter Senescu -- President at MetaVis
- Jennifer Mason -- SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace Hosting
- Christian Buckley -- Director of Product Evangelism at Axceler
- Our experts will be tackling the following questions during our hangout:
- What are the top SharePoint 2013 improvements and do you think they are sufficient to keep SP competitive in the market?
- In his SPTechCon keynote, Joel Oleson talked about responsive design and SharePoint. What needs to happen to improve SharePoint's mobile story?
- SharePoint + Yammer: What is your current perspective on the upsides and downsides of this acquisition?
- We mainly talk about SharePoint in terms of social, collaboration and document management, but what about business intelligence and search? How are these features progressing in SharePoint 2013?
- The SharePoint user experience is taking a beating. Is the UX a primary reason for adoption issues, or are there other factors at play in why organizations struggle with adoption?
- Office 365 seems to be taking away from SharePoint on-premises deployments, while some businesses are considering hybrids. What are the key drivers for each type of implementation (cloud, on premises, hybrid)?
- If you were chief architect of SharePoint, what would your next steps be for the platform?
How to Join
We look forward to seeing you there!
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2015
North America, New York City Conference
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3