- Starts: 2013-08-28 12:00
- Ends: 2013-08-28 13:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / Online
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join CMSWire on Wednesday, August 28th at 9am PDT / 12 noon EDT / 1600 GMT as we take a look at SharePoint — where it began, how far it's come and where it's going.
Our questions are still being finalized so check back soon for an update!
Our expert panel is comprised of:
- Peter Senescu — President at MetaVis
- Jennifer Mason — SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace Hosting
- Christian Buckley — Director of Product Evangelism at Axceler
- Our experts will be tackling the following questions during our hangout:
- What are the top SharePoint 2013 improvements and do you think they are sufficient to keep SP competitive in the market?
- In his SPTechCon keynote, Joel Oleson talked about responsive design and SharePoint. What needs to happen to improve SharePoint's mobile story?
- SharePoint + Yammer: What is your current perspective on the upsides and downsides of this acquisition?
- We mainly talk about SharePoint in terms of social, collaboration and document management, but what about business intelligence and search? How are these features progressing in SharePoint 2013?
- The SharePoint user experience is taking a beating. Is the UX a primary reason for adoption issues, or are there other factors at play in why organizations struggle with adoption?
- Office 365 seems to be taking away from SharePoint on-premises deployments, while some businesses are considering hybrids. What are the key drivers for each type of implementation (cloud, on premises, hybrid)?
- If you were chief architect of SharePoint, what would your next steps be for the platform?
How to Join
We look forward to seeing you there!