Be sure to join us on June 27th as we host our Google Hangout. This time around we'll be looking at customer journeys -- How are they defined? What are the advantages? How do you measure its value?
Our expert panelists include:
- Mitch Lieberman, Managing Partner at DRI
- Ian Truscott, VP of Product Marketing for SDL Content Management Technologies Division
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, CMO of Hippo
- Brennan Carlson, Senior Vice President of Products & Strategy at Lyris
- The customer journey is not necessarily linear, but that's how many perceive or describe it. How do you explain customer journeys to your clients/organization?
- What are 3 critical steps/processes when mapping the customer journey?
- What rules of thumb do you use when defining groupings of customers for journey mapping? How do you get comfortable with the idea that you've defined a real group of customers? How do you validate your customer groups and journey maps?
- What data sources inform customer journey maps?
- Are customer journey maps static or do they evolve?
- How does journey mapping differ between B2C and B2B organizations -- what generalizations can we safely make?
- Will big data and predictive analytics make journey mapping irrelevant? Will businesses be mapping customer journeys five years from now?
How to Join
See you there!
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2015
North America, New York City Conference
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3