- Starts: 2013-06-27 12:00
- Ends: 2013-06-27 13:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / Online
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Be sure to join us on June 27th as we host our Google Hangout. This time around we'll be looking at customer journeys — How are they defined? What are the advantages? How do you measure its value?
Our expert panelists include:
- Mitch Lieberman, Managing Partner at DRI
- Ian Truscott, VP of Product Marketing for SDL Content Management Technologies Division
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, CMO of Hippo
- Brennan Carlson, Senior Vice President of Products & Strategy at Lyris
- The customer journey is not necessarily linear, but that's how many perceive or describe it. How do you explain customer journeys to your clients/organization?
- What are 3 critical steps/processes when mapping the customer journey?
- What rules of thumb do you use when defining groupings of customers for journey mapping? How do you get comfortable with the idea that you've defined a real group of customers? How do you validate your customer groups and journey maps?
- What data sources inform customer journey maps?
- Are customer journey maps static or do they evolve?
- How does journey mapping differ between B2C and B2B organizations — what generalizations can we safely make?
- Will big data and predictive analytics make journey mapping irrelevant? Will businesses be mapping customer journeys five years from now?
How to Join
See you there!