- Starts: 2013-07-31 13:00
- Ends: 2013-07-31 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Companies no longer face the choice of whether or not to have a mobile presence; the question now is how. There is little consensus on how to create the best mobile experience — mobile site? Standalone app? Responsive design? Find out how companies are tackling these questions during our upcoming Tweet Jam on July 31 at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 1700 GMT.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate. All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
As usual, we've gathered a great group of practitioners from the field who will be on hand to keep the conversation rolling:
- Dan Darnell, VP of Marketing and Product, Baynote — @dkdarnell
- Daniel Lewis, Principal Consultant at the Judge Group — @DanTheITMan
- Lou Casal, Senior Director Product Marketing at SDL — @SDL
- Michael Lustig, CEO at Movero Inc. — @moveroinc
- Kim Ann King, Chief Marketing Officer at SiteSpect Inc. — @kimannking
- Eric Odell, Product Marketing Manager for Sitefinity — @EricOdell
- Benjamin Diggles, Director of Digital Marketing at Webtrends — @Webtrends
- Tommy Landry, President at Return On Now — @tommy_landry
- Doug Heise, Director of Product Marketing at CoreMedia — @coremedia_news
- Gunnar Klauberg, Product Marketer at Adobe — @Aeroid
- Nate Barad, Director of Product Marketing, Sitecore — @natebarad
The Tweet Jam will be covering the following questions:
- How do you define "omnichannel" and how does this differ from "mobile first" thinking?
- Responsive design, separate mobile site, mobile app — what are the main differences and how do organizations choose?
- What are the three biggest challenges for organizations trying to deliver better mobile experiences?
- Are marketing automation and content marketing effective in the mobile channel?
- Is B2B customer acquisition harder in the mobile channel and if so, what problems need to be solved?
- What role does social media play in mobile customer experiences?
- What about mobile's potential most excites you?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Responsive design works, but is it the best answer? #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.