- Starts: 2013-09-17 13:00
- Ends: 2013-09-17 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / Online
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Be sure to join us on Tuesday, September 17th at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. This time around we'll be looking at talk about "big data" — do marketers really understand its value? How are they leveraging analytics to mine the value of big data?
We are in the process of finalizing our questions but check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q7 Big Data has its place in marketing but there needs to be more than that #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services 00 stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
See you there!