- When: Feb 20, 2013 08:00 - Feb 20, 2013 10:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Washington DC / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
ICF Ironworks will host special guest Ron Rogowski of Forrester Research and other experts for a presentation and panel session exploring the latest thinking on customer engagement and customer experience management.
This breakfast event is designed for director- and C-level executives and features some of the top minds in the industry who will discuss how to optimize technologies and create a best-of-breed digital experience that increases revenue, improves customer conversions, and builds sustainable customer relationships. Discussion topics will include:
- Varied perspectives on the changing landscape of customer experience
- How to align your business goals with customer expectations of the digital experience
- Processes and technologies that support a unified, cross-channel customer experience
Digital interaction has forever changed the way brands engage with customers. In the new world of web, email, mobile, social, and offline experiences, organizations must rethink how they acquire, grow, and retain lifetime customers in a shifting landscape of multichannel interactions. Unifying these customer engagements will yield a significant competitive advantage while deepening customer loyalty. A “best practices” approach to this discipline can build customers for life.