Sep 9, 2014 -
Sep 10, 2014
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
In the last 13 years Europe’s Customer Festival has evolved into a unique multi-sector market place, where all aspects of the customer journey are discussed. From customer loyalty to big data analytics, from innovative payment solutions to new omnichannel strategies, from customer engagement to customer experience – you’ll find it all here.
Over 1000 customer centric executives from retail, ecommerce, telecoms, utilities, finance, pharma and travel & leisure attend Europe’s Customer Festival every year and if you’re still not among them, you should ask yourself – why not?
Here are 10 reasons why you should attend:
1. Join a tailored audience: 1000 customer centric executives from retail, ecommerce, telecoms, utilities, finance, pharma and travel & leisure.
2. Don’t get lost in the conference crowd, make sure you sign up to our roundtable sessions and meet up to 40 other likeminded executives and discuss common industry challenges.
3. Map your route through the Customer Festival focus sessions and join interactive workshops tailored specifically for your job profile and experience set.
4. Go beyond the implementation challenges of Big Data with David Rowan as he asks Thomas Davenport how to achieve targeted, relevant results that enhance customer experience.
5. Understand the power of emotional loyalty as Ian Dewar, Head of Loyalty at The North Face discusses how to convert passive loyalty in to active loyalty.
6. Hear how News UK, Waitrose and Chanel 4 are managing the merging roles of the CMO, Head of IT and Ominchannel Director to create the ultimate B2C executive insight.
7. Learn how different sectors are attempting to create fans not just customers, as Betsson, Laterooms.com, Fruugo and Kiddicare discuss how to embed customer experience across all customer touch points.
8. Hear Dave Birch ask the co-founder of Square, Jim McKevely how to unlock the potential of aligning payments with customer behaviour to create a frictionless customer experience.
9. Understand why Jagex, Marston’s Beer Company and Standard Life think a customer centric supply chain, call centre and CRM offering matter to your customer engagement
10. The fun festival format! Enjoy great content in a festival environment and get involved exciting evening entertainment’