- When: Jan 29, 2013 08:30 - Jan 31, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
DCM Europe is the continent’s only event dedicated to monetizing digital content within the media and entertainment industry. Each year at DCM Europe we bring together over 300 senior experts across the region in TV, film, sports, music, publishing, gaming and mobile.
This January DCM Europe will once again bring together the crème de la crème of the media and entertainment industry to share industry best practice with your peers, discuss the newest monetization programmes and learn about the technology set to re-shape how your consumers reach and view your content.
This year we’re planning to invigorate the programme with new topics, new speakers and new platforms including our brand new DCM² Talks. DCM Europe is the only event in Europe dedicated to providing you with the technologies and insights you need to build a commercial and monetisable digital strategy.
Hear from your peers as they address the challenges you face including:
- How to create a sustainable monetization strategy that maximizes revenue from a variety of revenue models
- How to optimise your discovery strategy to enable effective market penetration
- What is the best way to protect your high-value content whilst engaging customers effectively
- Is your metadata strategy actively supporting monetization - could investing in increased sophistication drive revenue?
- How can you pre-empt new trends in content consumption? Will these require new technologies - or simply different processes?
- How can you make the most of the latest DRM advances?
- To what extend can streamlining digital workflows actually achieve a commercial, measurable impact?
- How can you engage with customers through social media to drive a measurable result