Jan 28, 2013 -
Jan 31, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
THE DEFINITIVE EVENT FOR THE CHIP, BOARD AND SYSTEMS DESIGN COMMUNITY.
The community relies on DesignCon to find out what the latest technologies and developments are in the industry. It is the largest meeting of board designers, and is the ONLY event to address chip design engineers' chip/system/package challenges. This represents a unique opportunity to EDA tool providers.
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon offers inspiration at its finest. Join your fellow Chipheads for four days of intensive technical learning and networking.
- 14 tracks covering all aspects of chip, board & system design
- In-depth tutorials & technical paper sessions
- Taught by industry luminaries
The DesignCon 2013 conference program includes 100+ Tutorials & Technical Paper Sessions focused on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design -- chip, package, board, and system.
- Chip-level Design for Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Design and Verification
- Designing with Programmable Architectures
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
- PCB Materials, Processing and Characterization
- Parallel and Memory Iinterface Design
- High-Speed Serial Design
- and more!