- When: Feb 2, 2013 08:30 - Feb 7, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The first annual DeveloperWeek 2013 Conference February 2nd - 7th combines a 4-day educational conference, technology-specific app development contests, developer tech exhibitors, startup lightning pitches, and keynote talks from the top engineers across app development, data science, and mobile deployment.
Here are 6 things you need to know about DeveloperWeek:
- Technical workshops at DeveloperWeek are either “general” or “advanced”. Only Pro Pass holders can attend the advanced workshops.
- A Pro Pass for DeveloperWeek gets you into all general and advanced sessions from Monday February 4th through Thursday February 7th as well as the pro-pass-only opening and closing receptions of DeveloperWeek and partner events.
- A Basic Developer Pass is for “hireable developers only” and it gets you into general (not advanced) sessions as well as partner events.
- Every day of DeveloperWeek conference has sessions across the 10+ tracks, but each day also has a “theme” if you want a deep dive.
- We will accept up to 25 developer teams for our DeveloperWeek Scholarship Program, allowing the top teams to receive free Pro Passes to DeveloperWeek and a chance to pitch on Thursday February 7th to our investor judge panel!
Topics covered in DeveloperWeek:
- Convention versus Configuration
- Building Real-Time Data Apps
- Agile Development with User-Driven Testing
- Developer-Centric: The Rise of Hackathons and Developer Evangelism
- and more!