- When: Dec 12, 2012 08:30 - Dec 12, 2012 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Mountain View / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Eclipse Day at the Googleplex is a 1-day event for developers to learn about different Eclipse projects and related technologies. You are invited to attend and listen as experts from the Eclipse projects and Google share their experiences of using Eclipse. It's also a great opportunity for you to meet and network with other Eclipse enthusiasts.
Once again we will be having an Eclipse Ignite session. For those new to the Ignite format, presenters are given 5 minutes, 20 slides that will automatically change every 15 seconds, on a topic of their choice.
- The Future of ALM: Developing in the Social Code Graph
- Using Eclipse and Lua for the Internet of Things with projects Koneki, Mihini and Paho
- A tour of the tools for writing DART applications
- Code Reviews with Gerrit
- Tuning Eclipse for better performance
- What's new with CDT
- Building amazing user interfaces
- Eclipse Orion - Past, Present, and Future
- Introduction to BIRT and Big Data