Mar 18, 2013 -
Mar 21, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Want to be more data driven? Trying to turn data into insight? Wrestling with marketing attribution? Eleven years of finding the best and brightest to deliver the wit and wisdom of analytics means every session is insightful and impactful.
Returning to Toronto as part of Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Summit offers the most comprehensive and forward thinking forum on best practices, tools and techniques to optimize successful marketing programs. Known for attracting the highest level of experts and knowledge leaders in the industry, the Summit explores the art and science of measurement, optimization and analytics.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Evolve digital analytics to take advantage of Big Data capabilities
- Connect online behaviour with offline conversion
- Clarify marketing attribution, to understand what makes a difference and what does not
- Deal with the emerging complex issues internationally in visitor privacy
- Change corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation
- Increase measurable value from your website, campaigns and communications
- Evaluate social media content effectiveness
- Understand how conversion from social media can be evaluated in both B2C and B2B markets