Apr 28, 2013 -
May 2, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Enterprise Data World is the business world’s most comprehensive educational event about data and information management. Over five days, EDW presents a diverse schedule of programming that addresses every level of proficiency, including keynotes, workshops, tutorials, case studies, and discussions.
In addition, take advantage of two days of exhibits offering up-to-date solutions to your pressing data challenges from over 30 of the premier companies in the field.
Are you in charge of capturing, sorting, and deciphering corporate data for your organization? Enterprise Data World provides a superior learning opportunity that will enable you to harness information and the power it represents. Senior IT Executives, Modelers, and Architects – join us for five days that will transform the way you look at data-driven business.
Why You Should Attend:
- Community Networking: Meet and brainstorm with your peers about changes in the industry, the specialized needs of your business, and questions regarding new products and projects.
- Diverse Content: Learn about every facet of the data world at a single conference, whether you’re investigating a new area or looking for the next big thing in your chosen focus.
- A Head Start: Benefit from the trials and errors of your peers by attending case studies that offer a blow-by-blow explanation of products and programs—including missteps and adaptations—from people who have first-hand experience.
- Data Governance & Stewardship
- Big Data
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Data Architecture
- Enterprise Information Management
- Data Quality
- Unstructured Data
- Data-driven Business
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Cloud-based Data
- NoSQL, Non-relational Databases and Hadoop
- Data & Application Integration
- Management & Methods
- Agile Data