- Starts: 2014-05-12 08:30
- Ends: 2014-05-14 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: The Netherlands / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Enterprise Mobility Exchange (Europe) is widely acknowledged as the must-attend meeting for CIOs, VPs and Directors of IT, Enterprise Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Field Service and Operations.
More and more organisations are investing in mobile technology to improve operational efficiency, workforce productivity and to deliver unparalleled customer service — According to IDC Research, by 2015, the world's mobile worker population will reach 1.3 billion, representing 37.2% of the total workforce. However, in such a rapidly evolving marketplace it can be a real challenge to work out how mobile solutions can help you address your key business challenges and give your company a competitive edge.
120 hand selected CIOs, VPs and Heads of Mobile Workforce, Field Service, IT, Fleet Management and Operations from enterprises across Europe will attend the Enterprise Mobility Exchange in May 2014 — widely regarded as the must attend forum for the enterprise mobility community.
Speakers for the 2014 Exchange include:
• Joao Rufino, Head of Engineering EMEA, Google
• Troels Oerting, Head of European Cyber Crime Center, European Cyber Crime Center (EC3)
• Anthony Headlam, CTO, Jaguar Land Rover
• Gunilla Etsare, CIO, Stalfors
• Pete Hendel, CIO, Bacardi
• Paolo Campobasso, Chief Security Officer and SVP, Finmeccanica Group
• Francois Quilici, Former CIO, Aviva
• Ludovic Legros, Global IT Director, Amer Sports
• Glenn Cooke, Head of Mobile Development, British Gas
• Henrik Olsen, Head of Business Process Management, DSV
• Luisa Childs-Brown, Head of Mobile Strategy & Programmes, Royal Mail