- Starts: 2013-08-26 08:30
- Ends: 2013-08-28 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Diego / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Adobe CQ Community Technical Conference is a community-based 3-day conference designed for:
- Technical Executives & Managers
- Project Managers
- Business/Functional Analysts
Attendees will participate in one of three compelling tracks:
- Deploy - The “Deploy” track is technical in nature and functions as a bootcamp for an initial CQ5 deployment.
- Enhance - The “Enhance” track is technical and focuses on areas that enhance the value of CQ5. From analytics to globalization, from ecommerce to CRM this track will show you how to make it work with CQ5.
- Maximize - “Maximize”, is a business track that shows how to drive the most incremental value from the CQ5 investment.
Coupled with inspiring keynotes, networking events and entertainment; the conference is the ideal event to increase CQ technical skills, recruit, prospect and network within the community.