- When: Feb 6, 2013 14:00 - Feb 6, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Raleigh / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Join Expion for their second invitation-only, Smart Social: 2013 Social Business Summit and get ready to hone your smart social strategies with keynote speaker Charlene Li, founder of Altimeter Group and the author of the New York Times bestseller, Open Leadership. She is also the coauthor of the critically acclaimed, bestselling book Groundswell, named one of the best business books in 2008.
A glimpse of what's to come:
- Science of Social – analytically driven engagement
- Social Business Integration and Critical Steps You Can’t Miss – Charlene Li
- Managing Global Brand at Local Level for relevancy and engagement
- How Brands are Changing their Social Playbook 2013
- How Google+ Fits into Your Brand’s Future
- Moving from Listening to Managing Your Brand Reputation
- How Consumers Wants to Interact with Brands
- User Group Discussion on Ideal Enterprise Solution – What is Missing?
- Empowering Your Employees and Fans to Drive Your Marketing Reach
- Using Data Visualization to Find Undiscovered Truths