The Summit will focus on how eZ is well positioned to drive your digital business forward into the next era of IT. We will bring together eZ’s Partners and Customers, as well as our own crew from around the world and several experts within our ecosystem.
The launch of the eZ Publish 5 Platform in November 2012 was a landmark moment. The eZ Summit is our opportunity to meet up, watch, learn and interact to fully assess the impact the new version will have on our businesses in the years to come.
By attending the Summit you will:
- Learn how the launch of the eZ Publish 5 Platform completes a 3 year development project to provide the most integrated CXM (Customer Experience Management) platform available in the market today. We built this with our own engineers and in collaboration with our 43000+ Community – a unique success story in the European IT industry.
- Understand how eZ Publish 5 Platform helps your core business as the “glue” to your digital enterprise, connecting fragmented data systems in your business IT portfolio.
- Learn how big data will evolve in the coming years and how eZ is positioned to fulfill your needs and maximize your vaue with potentially unlimited content data volumes.
- How eZ 5 will serve you as your digital development platform long term, with Open Standards and sustainability as the core essence maintained in our promise to the market.
- How the mixture of automatization tools and extensions integrated within eZ are already delivering higher performance, engagement and ROI for site owners adopting the full Platform vision.
- How eZ solves the multichannel challenge with several approaches “out of the box”, mixing efficiency with innovation and economy.
- How best-in-class cases in Media, Financial Services, Corporate Communications, eCommerce, eGovernment and Pharma are solving their present digital business and communications challenges with eZ and are already well placed to solve their future challenges too.
- May 28
(Webinar) The New Collaboration Model and the Future of Workflow
North America, Online (web-based) Webinar
- May 31
- Jun 2
- Jun 4
(Webinar) Social Success Beyond Yammer and SharePoint
Online, Online Webinar
- Jul 16