- Starts: 2013-09-10 08:30
- Ends: 2013-09-10 17:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Austin, Texas, USA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
In the past, references mostly consisted of the names and contact information for customers, but today, customer references can help in many different ways such as answering questions from peers on social media sites, detailing their experience as a testimonial in video interviews, or speaking to prospects — but only prospects that line up in their function and seniority.
At this workshop, Forrester will teach you how to break away from traditional assumptions about sales tools and build a new set of design principles based on todayís more complex selling conditions.
During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, attendees learn how to:
- Define the scope and purpose of your program from customerís point of view.
- Discuss the experiences of a successful practitioner who will co-present.
- Apply Forresterís methodology to outline the first steps of program change.
- Compile your insights into repeatable standards and long-term program plans.