- Starts: 2013-09-24 08:30
- Ends: 2013-09-24 16:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York, NY / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
In this Workshop, attendees learn the fundamentals of measuring customer experience in both a B2C and B2B world. Forrester provides its framework for how to identify, organize, present, and get buy-in for customer experience metrics across the enterprise.
Hands-on exercises allow attendees to take stock of current customer experience metrics, identify gaps, outline a high-level measurement framework, brainstorm additional metrics that you may need to fill in that framework, and formulate an action plan for bringing your CX measurement program to the next level of maturity.
During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, Forrester analysts teach you how to:
- Identify the types of customer experience metrics you need.
- Pick the best metrics for your customer experience measurement.
- Make the best use of the customer experience metrics you collect.
- Gain traction for your customer experience measurement.