- Starts: 2013-09-18 08:30
- Ends: 2013-09-18 16:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Social marketing is both a huge opportunity and a daunting challenge. You know you can reach, engage and sell to your customers on social channels, but the environment is foreign ó itís highly personal, resource-intensive, and hard to measure.
During this workshop, you will learn to overcome this challenge using Forresterís POST social methodology and marketing RaDaR model, and begin successfully incorporating social media into your marketing mix.
During this full day of presentations, discussions and hands-own exercises, Forrester analysts help you:
- Align your social marketing strategy to the stages of the customer life cycle.
- Determine the social profiles and online behaviors of your buyers.
- Identify your key social marketing objectives.
- Prioritize which social media tactics to include in your marketing mix.
- Learn best practices from leading companies.
- Identify which social technologies and tools you need to successfully implement your strategy.
- Measure the effectiveness of your social marketing strategy.