- Starts: 2013-09-10 08:30
- Ends: 2013-09-10 17:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Cambridge / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Analyst relations (AR) managers constantly ask us how to prove the value of their AR programs. Unfortunately, many struggle because they didnít build their AR plans to deliver business value in the first place, so they must rely on pure luck to find any. The key for all AR program designers, should be to build AR plans with business value baked in at the outset.
We have used our research on successful and unsuccessful AR programs to create the Forrester Industry Analyst Relations (FIAR) process to design AR programs to the specific business needs of any vendor. This workshop introduces you to the six steps within FIAR (we pronounce it ďfireĒ), supported by a FIAR tool that helps you prototype your AR program ideas. You will receive a copy of the Forrester AR plan template to help you document your own plans swiftly and efficiently too.
You will learn how to design a value-driven AR program focused on the needs of your specific company. In particular, a Forrester analyst gives you the fundamental insights that you will need to:
- Follow the six steps of AR program creation and avoid common AR planning pitfalls.
- Bake business value into your AR plan through scaled objectives.
- Tailor your program design to take advantage of social media options.
- Test and improve the efficiency and viability of your AR program.
- Create an AR measurement regime.
- Document your AR program in a professional AR plan.