- When: Jun 10, 2013 08:30 - Jun 11, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Many tech savvy business leaders are bypassing IT and acquiring technology to drive unique customer interactions, engage business partners, and allow employees to do their jobs more effectively. These differentiated business capabilities are complex. They require many tradeoffs, implementation choices, and organizational changes.
Now is the time for CIOs to lead their organizations in developing efficient and resilient technologies and processes focused on business outcomes.
Business decision-makers indicate technology as a key source of innovation and growth for their organizations. Today, these are common measures of success for a CIO. In order for CIOs to master tomorrow’s business outcomes, they cannot simply acquire the right technologies. They must transform technology investments into business capabilities, at low cost, with minimum risk, and in the shortest possible time.
At this Forum, Forrester analysts and industry executive speakers will help you design and drive capabilities and culture within the business technology organization.
Key takeaways will include:
- Understanding business strategies and partnering on solutions that drive performance improvement and business value.
- Building an end-to-end shared business services model that focuses on taking the journey from problem to outcome.
- Developing outcome-based organization design, governance structures, and innovation capabilities.
- Harnessing emerging social, mobile, and cloud technologies and platforms to reinforce the outcome-based culture and processes.
- Fostering agility, security, transparency, and efficiency while serving citizens in public sector organizations.