Jun 10, 2013 -
Jun 11, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
The drumbeat of business change is speeding up. Digital technology — social, mobile, analytics, cloud, and devices — disrupts business models and value streams, introduces new competitive threats, and comes with new demands from your customers and employees.
You have to develop new strategies, new architectures, new competencies, and new ways to guide your business forward. You must now play a pivotal role in architecting business outcomes.
Digital technology changes the path your business must take to achieve outcomes. Business growth demands using information to build customer loyalty, predict new opportunities and possibilities, and deliver engaging experiences across channels and touchpoints. Business optimization rests on smarter business processes and application foundations to support future business change. On top of this, your business leaders need you to chart out your path for embedding digital capability into future products and services.
At this Forum, Forrester analysts and industry executive speakers will help you address the challenges that tomorrow’s digital technology brings to your business.
Attendees will gain insight into:
- Top trends in customer experience design and demands on architecture for multichannel and touchpoint engagements.
- Future architecture implications of connected products, services, and society.
- Techniques to build business engagement as you co-design foundations for business execution.
- Methods to navigate emerging technologies to innovate products and services, engage customers, and redefine work.
- Where to apply big data, analytics, content, and digital experience technologies to support growth and engagement.
- The role that cloud, BPM, mobile, and social technologies play in solution architectures that optimize the business.