- When: Apr 18, 2013 08:00 - Apr 19, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Los Angeles, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
New, perpetually connected customers provide endless marketing opportunities, but when every moment is an addressable medium, how do you target the right moments to build relevance?
How do you avoid the backlash from people who feel bombarded by your messaging? And how do you pick the right emerging technologies and marketing skills to build relevance with customers at exactly the right point in time? Get them wrong, and you will watch your competitors steal your share.
At Forrester's Forum For Marketing Leaders 2013, we will unveil how to get these things right and drive enduring brand advantage with today's perpetually connected customers.
Forrester will help you prioritize:
- Media planning and optimization techniques for creating relevance and brand preference.
- Targeting strategies to engage your customers across all types of addressable media.
- Tips to avoid a privacy backlash.